|Team Schedule / Rules of Play||2013 Guidelines||2013 Team Roster|
|2013 Release of Liability||Event Brochure||Directions and Map to MUD|
For information about the event click on the appropriate link in the above table.
Welcome to Mud Volleyball! Register NOW!
For additional fun, Check Out the Club MUD VIP Tent! Click Here
- Hold your place in the tournament by paying now!
- Download the Roster form to gather required information. List each team member's home address and email. Duplicate addresses not accepted.
- Choose the Competitive or Non-Competitive tournament. (Description of each in the Event Brochure).
- Check the 2013 Team Name list on this website before choosing a team name
- Make your credit card payment. We accept Master card, Visa, Discover.
Be sure to click the Submit button only once or you could be charged twice. If your card is denied, all entered information will be lost.
- Choose your court from the appropriate court map.Competitive or Non Competitive
Enter all Team Roster information for your team members including:
- Player name
- Player home address - for liability reasons (you cannot use work address or the same address for everyone)
- Phone number (preferably cell)
- E-mail address (Event notification will be done by email only)
- T-shirt sizes (Must have size by June 26th)
- Have each player sign a Release of Liability waiver . The captain should deliver these to EFWO office (11 W. Monument Ave. Suite 101 Dayton, OH 45402) or deliver them to one of the KICK OFF PARTIES at BAR LOUIE at The Greene. Check the KICK OFF PARTY TAB on daytonmud.com for dates/times. All team member information must be complete before you will receive your entry wristbands.
Each team includes maximum of ten (10) players and a minimum of six (6). The team must be co-ed with at least two of each gender playing on the court at all times. Maximum on the court is eight (8) players and a minimum of six (6) at any given time.
It is the captain’s responsibility to make sure that everyone on your team agrees with and follows the Rules of Play and Guidelines. They must be adhered to at all times. Completion of the online registration indicates your team’s agreement to uphold the Rules and Guidelines and to play a fair, fun game of MUD Volleyball.
Registration fees for team of 10 (No additional players allowed)
$300 per team if received in April
$325 per team in May
$350 per team in June
$400 per team if received July 1 - 12 (if still available)
Team registration includes 10 co-ed players.
Many team registrations are paid for by companies and employers. You might ask your employer to see if they will sponsor your team! See the Sponsorship Tab for more information.
|All Proceeds benefit||2013 Title & Media Sponsors|
Questions or Comments: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 937.233.2500 / 800.360.3296